|Author||placdarms from VideoHive|
|Operating Systems||Windows & MAC|
|Category||Product Promo > Packaging > CD/DVD|
|Files Included||After Effects Project Files|
|Soft||Adobe After Effects|
|After Effects Version||CS4, CS5|
|Created||17 August 09|
|Last Update||17 August 09|
Finally the project file is included for the video that you see here in preview
Fully customizable. Pure AfterEffects. No aditional plugins, no third party 3D software needed. It’s easy to add your own cover and disc surface design. Create your own animation or use one of 6 included premade animations. Move around, rotate, open/close the cover, make the disc spin or even come out of the box.
Project is full HD 1080p You can use as it is or resize to fit your needs.
Ideal for TV Ad, commercial, presentation, promotion. Use this project to show your DVD with impressive and realistic animation. Get realistic visualization without third party 3D software or expensive plug-ins.
- Project file for the preview video that you saw above.
- Presset1 – 9sek long. Average speed for most of the projects
- Presset2 – 15sek long. Slow animations for calm and peaceful projects
- Presset3 – 6sek long. Fast moving energetic animation for action type projects.
- Presset4 – 8sek long. mid-fast or fast animations
- Presset5 – 5sek loop of vertical standing opened cover turning 360 degrees with disc laying on the ground next to it. Animation lasts 1minute, but since it’s a seamless loop you can make it as long as you want.
- Presset6 – 5sek loop of opened cover that is laying on back cover and is turning 360 degrees with disc inside. Animation lasts 1minute, but since it’s a seamless loop you can make it as long as you want.
You can also render out all animations and join them together making one long. It’s hard to make long and interesting animation preset that suits all products and all scenarios without knowing anything about the product this animation will promote. That’s why I made it without prerendered 3D objects. It’s pure after effects – so that anyone can adjust the animation or make one from scratch to fit your needs, scenarios, music etc.