|Author||AshrafHamdi from VideoHive|
|Operating Systems||Windows & MAC|
|Category||Titles > Technology|
|Files Included||After Effects Project Files, Script Files|
|Soft||Adobe After Effects|
|After Effects Version||CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2016|
|Created||29 January 19|
|Last Update||29 January 19|
Fully customizable animated pixels Typeface with a free powerful easy to use script.
8bit is an animated Pixels Typeface based on After Effects shapes which makes it a very customizable typeface in many different ways to suit your needs, it comes with a powerful Typology UI script that allows you to create your animated words with just one click!
- CS6 and above
- No plugins required
- Unlimited styles
- Full controls with included “Typology” Script
- Free (public domain) font
- Full English alphabet lowercase and uppercase with numbers and symbols
- No pre-renders (all shape layers – 100% after effects)
- Very easy to use and customize
- Universalized expressions
- How to use guide included (pdf file)
- Well organized
- No need to drag and drop each character, just type your text and press create!
- Time values can be in frames or seconds
- Control Stagger value as well as in, hold and out values
- Refine and readjust in and out transition time for each created layer in the timeline using Markers
- Readjust in and out transitions of all the selected layers at once using the script tool buttons
- Readjust stagger effect by changing its value, selecting the layers you want to readjust in order and pressing “stagger” button
- Can be used with any other typeface!
- Allows for multiple typeface use
- Original Script created by the Author, and can be updated with new features according to customers suggestions! (current version: Typology 1.2)
Animated fully customizable original handwritten Typeface with a free easy to use powerful script.
Please don’t forget to rate this project if you like it. Thanks for purchasing.