|Author||Anton-and-Friends from VideoHive|
|Operating Systems||Windows & MAC|
|Category||Video Displays > Retro|
|Files Included||After Effects Project Files, Image Files, Script Files|
|Soft||Adobe After Effects|
|After Effects Version||CS4, CS5, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2016|
|Created||10 February 20|
|Last Update||20 February 20|
OLD RGB CRT SCREEN. If you have old footage with probably low data rate to work with, add this effect to let your audience know they look at old footage. They will get the CRT screen feeling. People are used to low resolution on such screens and this way you will get away with it. It’s also great to simulate any kind of screen within your footage. The rgb pixels will give almost the same effect as an actual old tv screen had been filmed!
This is included:
- 1080p based AEP-file with FULLHD TV-Mock-ups
- 2160p based AEP-file with UHD TV-Mock-ups
- Screen only AEP-file with variable screen resolution via script
- Script to change resolution (screen only), framerate and length
- 18 Minutes Video Tutorial
- 5 TV-Mock-Ups
- 3 TV-Background
- 7 Screen-reflection pictures
- This is NOT included:
- no other picture or video files included!
- no sound effects included!
- no music included!