|Author||StenLogo from VideoHive|
|Operating Systems||Windows & MAC|
|Category||Broadcast Packages > Transitions|
|Files Included||After Effects Project Files, Video Files, Script Files|
|Soft||Adobe After Effects|
|After Effects Version||CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2016|
|Created||20 September 18|
|Last Update||02 January 20|
Lift your videos to the next level! Add to your video editing tools these super cool Energy and Shapes transitions! Use on TV shows, commercials, Facebook and YouTube videos and impress your audience with this energetically animated project !
The project includes two items, for different methods of using it – with a Motion Bro extension or adding manualy.
- Motion Bro Extension (requires After Effects CC.2014.2 and higher)
- After Effects project file with a MTRK package, for manual method of use (requires After Effects CS6 and higher)
- Script for quickly change the resolution of the transitions for your project (required only for manual method)
Multipurpose Transitions Kit have been carefully crafted so that they are super-easy to use for all skill levels – simply place a transition-layer at the junction of the two scenes and everything is ready to roll.
All transitions work without the need to do Pre-compose or Media Placeholders. Transformed any content, that is placed underneath the transition layer.
Check it out in this short How-to-Use video!
- Resizeble Up to 4K (16:9)
- Without media hodlers (adjustment layers system)
- Works with After Effects CS6, and higher
- Animation speed control in real time
- Change Resolution in two clicks with the help of the free script (included)!
- Video guide included !
- Easy to edit
- Image used in preview are not included !
- Ability to use in Premiere Pro (via the Dynamic Link).Tutorial
- Does not require advanced skills in After Effects
- Font used in Promo (free): Kanit
Video used in preview:
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21.
Your feedback is very important to us and we want to make our product even better!
We respond to all your messages. If you have any questions or problems with using these transitions, just let us know via the feedback form on the Profile page – and you can be sure that we will help with the solution.